Stadler has been building trains for over 80 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In addition to our Swiss locations, around 13 000 employees work at several production and engineering sites and over 70 service locations in Europe, North America and North Africa.
Stadler Signalling is the center of competence for Signalling technology and digitalization in the Stadler Group with multiple sites in Switzerland and Germany. Our highly qualified teams work in the area of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC) and electronical interlocking (ESTW) to develop our solutions further. Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
System and Test Engineer
Wallisellen, Schweiz | 80-100% | Open-end
- Define and verify the overall system performance, including commissioning, testing and bug reporting
- Plan, organize, implement, evaluate und analyze complex experiments and measurements
- Understand failure modes and develop solutions to achieve the system target requirements
- Document results and present those in project reviews
- Work as the main contact point for questions regarding the entire sensor system, including mechanical integration, electrical integration, commissioning and test planning, software packaging and release
- Bachelors/Masters in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with software understanding or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in System Engineering and Testing.
- Understanding of system design, integration and commissioning ideally in Rail or similar industry.
- High level of interdisciplinary comprehension, customer orientation, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Very good decision-making abilities and positive team player with cross cultural competence
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A SPECIFIC DEPARTMENT?
First Jiwon Shin, Team Lead Anti-Collision, will be happy to help:
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- International dynamic environment with start-up character and high diversity
- Varied and exciting area of responsibility with flexibility for mobile work
- The recruitment process consists normally of two interview rounds
- Applications via agencies are not considered
phone +41 44 878 82 82
I AM HAPPY TO HELP
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to receiving your online application.
phone +41 44 878 82 77
WHERE WE NEED YOU
Stadler Signalling AG
Alte Winterthurerstrasse 14B